The Mission wants to collect supplies for personal hygiene kits. Supplies for both men and women are greatly appreciated. Click the title link to read more.Continue reading Personal Hygiene Bags
All Seniors participating in the Senior Commodity distribution will be required to re-apply to the program in December 2022. Dates and locations to receive a food distribution are also changing.
December 2022 distribution day is Thursday, December 29th 9:00am – 3:00pm at the Christian County High School Gym. Park in the rear parking lot then receive your box in the gym.
Recipients of a commodity distribution will need to have PHOTO ID with their current address.
Micah Mission is serving hot meals again, initially all meals will be handed out through our window.
Meals will be served daily Monday – Thursday beginning at 11:30am – 12:30pm
January 2nd we expect to re-open the interior of the mission to allow people to come in and sit if they wish. In January we will be serving both breakfast and lunch. So we are asking for public donations of breakfast ingredients (meats, eggs, bread, canned vegetables, etc). Monetary donations can be made at our website or checks to 209 South Main St Hopkinsville, KY 42240.
Volunteers will be needed on re-opening in January!
Volunteers should come to the mission and knock at the backdoor. Mission staff will greet you there. All help is appreciated.
This event occurred in 2021.Continue reading Generous Donation From US Tobacco
- Hopkinsville Downtown Trick-or-Treat – October 29th 3:30p – 5:30p – Micah Mission will be participating in the city-sponsored trick-or-treating.
- Thanksgiving – November 20th, Saturday – A to-go Thanksgiving meal will be served from the Mission. Details expected soon.
- Christmas – December 18th, Saturday – A to-go Christmas meal will be served from the Mission. Details expected soon.
Hello! Your looking at the re-launched MicahMission.org. With this version we will publish information about the needs of the Mission and the services that the Micah Mission Center offers.
- Directions for how to receive help.
- How to volunteer.
- How to donate to the Mission.